Adele


By: Chas, Newkey-Burden
Genre: Non-Fiction
Location 920
There's a fire starting in my heart,Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark.Finally I can see you crystal clear. Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare. See how I'll leave, with every piece of you. Don't underestimate the things that I will do.
Nope dont underestimate Adele Laurie Blue Adkins. According to Wikipedia her album 21 helped Adele earn six Grammy Awards in 2012 including Album of the Year, equalling the record for most Grammy Awards won by a female artist in one night.
She is the first artist to sell more than 3 million copies of an album in a year in the UK. Adele is also the first female artist to have three singles in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 at the same time.
This is her unofficial story- the daughter of a single mum, who has blown all the music records out of the water- nope- don't underestimate Adele!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

A Disaster in Three Acts

Where's Wally