Vicious little darlings

By: Katherine Easer
Location: FIC EAS
Genre: Girl stuff

Goodreads.com which I love and use has a great review on this book. this is not my kind of book, so I will let Olivia tell you what she thinks!

Olivia rated it 5 of 5 stars false
Vicious Little Darlings is one of the best books I have ever read. EVER.
 I devoured this book, every word, every chapter drew me deeper into the story; I was totally enthralled. The book is told in Sarah’s point of view, a poor, family-less teenager who finds herself in some complicated and sometimes hilarious situations. Sarah lives in a grand house with her two best friends, when everything on the surface seems perfect Sarah suspect’s dishonesty and treachery are lurking behind Maddy and Agnes’s perfect veneers. Although living off-campus is exciting their arrangement brings tension to the girl’s relationship and things start to feel eerie and dark. Filled with suspense and sprinkled with humour, this book appeals to all readers. I highly recommend this book, I will defiantly read this again, and cannot wait for Katherine Easer to write more.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts