Location: Picture Book
Genre: Use your imagination and think!
What are the rules of summer?
- No blokes are allowed to wear speedo's
- Icecreams need to be double scooped
- Books are to be read and stolen by no-one else
- The beach is for swimming in and not just sitting on
- All food is prepared by all people all day, I am reading or swimming!
- Steak and fish should be eaten, with nice salads. The steak should be medium rear, burning the steak breaks the rules. Strawberries need icing sugar.
- Music should be loud and happy
- A new adventure of unknown outcomes should be embarked apon
- Work shall not enter your mind, other things matter more
- Lastly- sun loving is acceptable, those who have a morbid fear of the sun should immigrate to Iceland or Scotland or the Yukon!
But one thing they have in common with mine- sharing summer with a good mate is what matters most!