Ten Thousand Skies Above You

By: Claudia Gray
Location: FIC GRA
Genre: Sci Fi with complicated relationships
Series: Firebird #2


“So, yeah, we go through some terrible things together, and I’ve seen versions of you who are darker, and damaged, and I don’t care. I want you even when you’re broken. I want you no matter what. Your darkness, your anger, whatever it is you fear inside yourself—it doesn’t matter. I love you completely, don’t you see? I even want the worst of you because it’s still a part of you.”

This series is a bout a girl named Marguerite. Her parents create this device called the Firebird, which enables you to travel between different dimensions. Every dimension is basically like a different universe, with more or less the same people. The result of each dimensions is based on the choices people make, or the possible choices they could of made.
In this book  had the idea of a romance between two people in multiple different dimensions in which they're quite different people every time. The book uses an interesting blend of science (the multiverse) and more fanciful concepts like destiny (the idea that even with a multiverse, certain people are drawn to one another.)

This book uses the whole multiverse/different versions of a person concept to create some really fun and shocking plot twists.

A spectacular sequel! Never would I've imagine that things can become so much more thrilling! The plot definitely expanded a great deal and I am impressed. Travelling between alternate worlds with not the slightest clue what to expect, doing whatever it takes to save lives, uncovering shocking revelations, ties and conspiracies...how can this not be nerve-wrecking and adrenaline-pumping! Woahhh the various plot twists I didn't see coming and that freaking ending - its mind-blowing to say the least. Now I sure am pumped up to continue with this series which I believe is gonna be epic!  WL- Goodreads.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts