Pieces of You

Image result for 9780143770473By: Eileen Merriman
Location: FIC MER
Genre: Realistic Fiction

Wise, tough, heart-breaking, funny, this compulsive love story is about facing your demons.

Trigger warning for;
repeated self harm
rape
suicide/accidental death.
Fifteen-year-old Rebecca McQuilten moves with her parents to a new city. Lonely but trying to fit in, she goes to a party, but that's when things really fall apart.
I couldn't tell anyone what had happened. Especially since I was the new girl in town. Who would want to believe me?
Things look up when she meets gregarious sixteen-year-old Cory Marshall.
'You're funny, Becs,' Cory said.
'You have no idea,' I said, and clearly he didn't, but I was smiling anyway.
And after that, he was all I could think about.
Cory helps Rebecca believe in herself and piece her life back together; but that's before he shatters it all over again . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts