The Flight

 By: Julie Clark

Location: FIV CLA

Genre: Thriller, Fiction, Mystery, psychological thriller 

This is unique, poignant, twisty, breathtaking page turner! This story is more than a mystery or thriller: it’s emotional , thought provoking, moving, heartbreaking women’s fiction.   Nilufer

Claire and Eva lead very different lives, but they have one thing in common - they are both in huge danger and need to disappear.

A chance encounter at the airport presents the two women with a simple but crazy solution: switch places then drop off the grid when they land.

But one woman will never reach her destination.

The Flight has been highly acclaimed across the world and delivers a smart, tense and twisting narrative that will have you hooked from the first page to the last. It's the perfect escapism, wherever you are!

KASAY: It’s been a tough year for thrillers. But after seeing so many fabulous reviews for this book, I knew I had to pick this one up! I was becoming desperate for the elusive five-star thriller! And, drum roll...... I got it!!!🤩

THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER!

‘Bristling with suspense and crammed with false clues, it would make a fine Hitchcock film’ Daily Mail

‘I couldn’t put it down’ has never been more true! Crying out to be turned into a Netflix series’ Prima

‘I read it in one sitting … The story really drew me in and I was really rooting for both women to escape. A great beach read. 5 stars’ Netgalley review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts