My Name is Rapunzel

By: K C Hilton
Location: FIC HIL
Genre: I love this genre, an old tale told again with spunk and fantasy...and a dragon!!

This book also goes into the most awesomest cover book category, it is a stunning cover.

"My tale has been told again and again, and I’ve heard each one. Except for my hair, I barely recognize the pitiful renditions. Muddled versions, crafted to entertain laughing children…but the children wouldn’t have laughed if they’d known the real story. It wasn't their fault. They didn't know the truth. Nobody did.

My name is Rapunzel and I will tell you my story. I will tell you the truth..."


If you love a good fairytale, with a bit of dragon, magic, spells, witches and off course a love interest or two. then let down your hair and read this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

A Disaster in Three Acts

Where's Wally