What was the hot books for 2013

Title: Summer Holiday
Genre: Reading, the beach, some India and Ukulele playing
Location: The Beach, The E-Reader, The Plane, The Himalaya's and my deck!!!
By: My Family and Friends

Well the school year ends here in New Zealand and with it this blog until February. Thanks to all of you who have followed it this year and we will be back in 2014. I have loved doing this blog, it has introduced to me some amazing books. My favourite book in 2013 was the Unusual Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, but I also loved Fault in our Stars, I remember reviewing it for the blog and before I knew it my day had been lost in a book. It was a good day!
Another good day was when the Year 13s wrapped the library, I was rapt too!

The Top 15 Books at Cambridge High this year are as follows:

  1. Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
  2. City of Bones- Cassandra Clare
  3. City of Ashes- Clare
  4. Catching Fire- Collins
  5. Mockingjay- Collins
  6. Tomorrow when the War Began- John Marsden
  7. Between the Lines -Jodi Picoult
  8. Assassins Creed- Forsaken- Oliver Bowden
  9. City of Glass- Clare
  10. The Killing- Robert Muchamore 
  11. Skulduggery Pleasant- Derek Landy
  12. City of Fallen Angels- Clare
  13. Divergent- Veronica Roth
  14. Insurgent- Roth
  15. Looking for Alaska- John Green.

BE BACK IN FEB!!! HAVE A GREAT SUMMER HOLIDAY IF YOU ARE FROM NZ AND AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUR BLOG FOLLOWERS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts