Legacy: 15 Lessons in Leadership

By: James Kerr
Location: NF 158 KER
Genre: All Blacks and Leadership

Champions do extra.
They sweep the sheds.
They follow the spearhead.
They keep a blue head.
They are good ancestors.


Off course I am a fan,"THE" All Blacks define New Zealand, they are iconic, they like Gallipoli are our tangible nationhood. Right now they are on a winning streak of 17 consecutive wins, the most in all rugby history. Not only do show the world who we are as a nation- they do it to perfection.
What makes them tick, as Kiwi's, as men, and as a team?
This book is a gem, it is filled with succinct titbits about leadership, about the winning culture of our national team, it is full of whakatauki and it is inspirational.  
I am a leader of an organisation and this book is really helping me not only in the "way" I do things, but also it is helping me define "why" I do thing!

 
In Legacy, best-selling author James Kerr goes deep into the heart of the world’s most successful sporting team, the legendary All Blacks of New Zealand, to reveal 15 powerful and practical lessons for leadership and business.

Legacy is a unique, inspiring handbook for leaders in all fields, and asks: What are the secrets of success – sustained success? How do you achieve world-class standards, day after day, week after week, year after year? How do you handle pressure? How do you train to win at the highest level? What do you leave behind you after you’re gone?

What will be your legacy?

_ Tis death! 'tis death! 
I may die! I may die! 
'Tis Life! 'Tis Life!
I might live!. I might Live!
 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts