Laughing All The Way To The Mosque

By: Zarqa Nawaz
Location: 920 NAW
Genre: Memoir, humour, religion

I have been reading a lot of non-fiction recently as I found myself always heading to the left when I entered our school library. What would I find on the shelves to the right?

I have already posted some other non-fiction reviews such as 'Human Universe' (http://camhigh.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/human-universe.html) and 'Guinness World Records 2016' (http://camhigh.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/guinness-world-records-2016.html).

This time I chose a book about being a practicing Muslim in a Westen society and the trials and tribulations that come along with that.

This book is written by Zarqa Nawaz and details her experiences in living her religion (and trying to explain it) in a Western World.

She shares all of these moments with wonderful humour, and I learnt a lot about both groups of people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts