And we are back!


Image result for sixteen trees of the somme

It is 2018 and the CHS library blog is back.

I read some great books in the break, my favourite was this one! I will do a full blog on it once I have cleared the backlog of a few new youth fiction screaming to get on our shelves!
Holidays are stunning for reading, and as work has hit like a whirlwind, those lazt beanbag days with a cuppa and my shades are seem a long way past.
But for what it is worth here are my top  summer reads:
  1. The Sixteen Trees of the Somme by Lars Mytting
  2. The Travelling Cat Chronicles by Hiro Arikawa
  3. Date without End by Sebastian Barry
  4. Sleeps Standing- Moetu by Witi Ihimaera

A nice little mixture if I say so myself. So lets get cracking with 2018!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts