Just a girl



By: Jane Caro


Genre: Historal fiction


Location: FIC CAR



Phillipa Gregory for Youth Fiction readers.



" I do not remember when I discovered how my mother dies, it seems to be something I always knew, a horror I absorbed through my skin"



Determined and passionate, privileged and headstrong. Elizabeth was born into a world where she felt she did not belong and had to fight to survive. Her mother Anne Boleyn was executed by her father- Henry VIII. From that moment on, Elizabeth competed with her two half siblings for love and for Britains throne. The royal palace- it had friends foes, enemies she could not see, loyal believers she did not know existed. Plots for her- against her.

Yet how do you have the courage to become queen even though you are just a girl?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts