Kill your Boss

By: Shane Kuhn
Location: FIC KUH
Genre: Mystery/Thriller that is funny

Of course if I killed my boss, I would not have a job and so I could not blog. I like blogging so I will not kill my boss. Unless of course I was an assassin.


“44% of my kills came from my superior coffee-making ability. It’s simple, puts you in direct contact with the target and it can be a vector for a variety of weapons.

John Lago is not your average intern. He’s actually a highly trained stone cold contract killer who infiltrates multinational corporations and government agencies to eliminate heavily guarded executives for Human Resources Inc, his shady employer. The FBI believes HR Inc is responsible for the deaths of over 100 corporate figureheads across the US.

Kill Your Boss opens with Lago explaining that the book you’re holding is an unofficial survival guide for new recruits to HR Inc. Being a contract killer is a dirty job and life expectancy is short. He supplies various rules that employees should follow to get close to their targets and survive. One is to become an intern at the firm. They’re invisible, ultra low ranking drones who are there to work for free.

Assassination, no matter how easy it looks in the movies, is the most difficult, stressful, and lonely profession on the planet.
Even when you're disguised as an intern.
John Lago is a hitman. He has some rules for you. And he's about to break every single one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts