Frozen Charlotte

23357071By: Alex Bell
Location: FIC BELL
Genre: Horror- Paranormal

I do not like horror, never have, never will. It is the genre I am least likely to buy for our library. But I know some of you do, so when something like this is discovered, against all my better judgement and goosebumps I buy it for you to read!

We're waiting for you to come and play

. Dunvegan School for Girls has been closed for many years. Converted into a family home, the teachers and students are long gone. But they left something behind...Sophie arrives at the old schoolhouse to spend the summer with her cousins. Brooding Cameron with his scarred hand, strange Lilias with a fear of bones and Piper, who seems just a bit too good to be true. And then there's her other cousin. The girl with a room full of antique dolls. The girl that shouldn't be there. The girl that died.

"Deliciously creepy! That's the first thing that came to mind when I sat down at my computer to write this review. Deliciously creepy. " says Rachel

"If there's anything I find completely creepy, it's dolls. So mix that with a good spooky horror story and you'd have me hooked."- Trish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts