Into the Pit (Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #1)

By: Scott Cawthorn and Elley Cooper

Location:  FIC Caw
Genre: Horror, Fantasy, Video Games

Five Nights at Freddy's fans won't want to miss this pulse-pounding collection of three novella-length tales that will keep even the bravest player up at night . . .

What do you wish for most? It's a question that Oswald, Sarah, and Millie think they know the answer to. Oswald wishes his summer wasn't so boring, Sarah wishes to be beautiful, and Millie wishes she could just disappear from the face of the earth. But in the twisted world of Five Nights at Freddy's, their hearts' deepest desires have an unexpected cost.In this volume, Five Nights at Freddy's creator Scott Cawthon spins three sinister novella-length stories from different corners of his series' canon, featuring cover art from fan-favorite artist LadyFiszi. Readers beware: This collection of terrifying tales is enough to unsettle even the most hardened Five Nights at Freddy's fans.

"I was pleasantly surprised at how creepy the short stories actually we're. I've already pre ordered the other three books in the series!"


"My daughter and I read this collection of three novella aloud together right before bed. She's a big FNAF fan- has read the main trilogy of books and played the games- and she wanted to share these stories with me.

They remind me a bit of Goosebumps books, but all three have some connection to the FNAF world. I was pleasnetly surprised how much I enjoyed reading these stories! A time traveling ball pit in a pizza parlor? I've never seen that before? And the classic themes of wanting to belong and fit in work well with the horror elements in these stories.

Overall, I'd recommend reading this collection if you are familiar with the FNAF world. "- Christine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

A Disaster in Three Acts

Where's Wally