Location: 941 and 942
What do Ireland, Wales and Scotland have in common?
- They all have contributed to the population and culture that is New Zealand.
- It rains a lot in all of these countries.
- They have funny accents.
- They lose to the All Blacks in Rugby.
- They all don't really want to be governed by the British throne.
- They brew all kinds of interesting beverages.
- They have invented weird sports like tossing the caber, curling and hurling.
- They all have green rolling hills and mists rolling in from the sea.
- They like cold damp castles and knights and dragons and Nessy's.
- You need to research them all for your schooling and we have the perfect set of books for you to do that with!!!