Empire Magazine- and my top 10 movies.

Location: Magazines and all over the library!!!
Genre: Film


This is the magazine of all things movies.
I love the movies, I get to see most of them on the small screen- the aeroplane as I travel, but this year I have managed a few more at the theatre. I love the ones on the plane as the selection is so vast you get to watch movies that are not generally that well known. Movies of stories about people, historical, fictional, but real, are the ones that feed my soul the most. Stories of the journey of people from one state to another, from one set of circumstances to another, the journey of a child to an adult, the stories of survival- emotional and physical. So maybe I should list my top ten in no particular order-
  1. The Lord of the Rings
  2. Water ( and the rest of this series- Fire and Earth- Indian movies)
  3. Princess Bride
  4. Bella
  5. Mama Mia ( Sorry bout that one)
  6. My Afternoons with Margueritte
  7. Boy
  8. Babel
  9. Juno
  10. Gandhi
Well that is the list today for what it is worth.This is the favourite magazine in the school library, it is battered, read, in all sorts of places all over the library, and the only one really well read before it gets onto the shelves and now I am going to end my day by skimming the latest because soon I have a big plane ride and it has a small screen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts