Location: https://camhigh.wheelers.co/Genre: ALL
By: As many authors as we can lay our hand on.
Good news all Cambridge High School students, we have E Books. We are in a trialling phase for now, but those of you with E Readers, Ipods, IPhones, Notebooks, Kobos, Sony E-Readers, Laptops and desktops can now access E Books.
Go to the Wheelers link on the top bar of the blog site. This will take you automatically to our Wheelers EPlatform. Or you can search for E Book on the Oliver OPAC site.
Look at the books you may want to read- at the moment we have oldies but goodies while we are testing this all out- but very soon- the hot titles will be rolling in.
All you need to do is Download them onto your device- there is lots of information about how this is done, but I have taken some here from the Wheelers site to help you.
Some compatible devices and the application (free software) you need to download to get started:
- Desktop or Laptop (PC or Mac) you will need Adobe Digital Editions.
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (requires iOS 3.0 or higher) we recommend Bluefire Reader (free). .
- Kobo eReader will need Adobe Digital Editions. For a step by step guide to setting up your eReader
- Sony eReader (with wifi) will be set up and ready to use. If you don't have Wifi enabled you will need or Adobe Digital Editions. For a step by step guide to setting up your eReader
- MiGear eReader comes set up for reading encrypted eBooks. If you are unsure if your model is compatible
- If you have an Android Device you will need an application. We recommend BlueFire Reader.