Far from home


By: Ma'ima B Robert
Location: FIC ROB
Genre: War and Cultural perspectives
Atmospheric, gripping and epic in scope, Far from Home brings the turbulent history of Zimbabwe to vivid, tangible life, challenging the reader to see it with new eyes.
I love Africa- I have now been to four countries, over a period of 7 years and visited over 12 times- I never tire of stories that come from this continent, because I can see it, smell it, taste it, hear it. But the thing that gets me the most is dealing with the human stories of disparity, hunger, hurt, laughter, human rights violations and racism.
Zimbabwe is no stranger to all of these things, it is a nation divided and hurt- this story brings it all to very real life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts