The Night Angel trilogy


By: Brent Weeks
Genre: Fantasy
Location: Wee
THE NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER..
Terry Brooks said " I was mesmerized from start to finish. Unforgettable characters , a plot that kept me guessing and non stop action"
Three books in the series
The Way of the Shadows - The perfect killer has no friends
Shadows Edge - The perfect killer has no conscience and
Beyond the Shadows - The perfect killer has no identity.
I know if my son was home from Uni- he would demand I bring these home so he could lie on the sofa and devour them.

Comments

  1. I loved these books. Read them when they came out and I'm currently re-reading them now.
    The only fault I have with them is the ending is predictable from about half-way through the 3rd book and I'm usually pretty slow with that kind of thing.
    Everything between is mesmerising though and brilliant! One of my favourites along with the Innocent Mage series and the Dhampir books by Barb & J.C. Hendee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts