Muse


By: Rebecca Lim
Genre: Angel Fiction
Location: Fic Lim

Angels, super models, fame, love. mysterious pasts and a grand scale war for the battle of Mercy's soul.
The Age calls this book "A sinister and rather fabulous world"
If you have read Mercy and Exile, then this is the next in the series, as for me, I will keep believing in Angels doing their bidding for me- good vs evil, yep it is a sure thing. The author starts this book with a poem from William Blake (1794)
When the stars threw down their spears
And water'd heaven with their tears:
Did He smile His work to see?
Did he who made the Lamb make thee?
I wonder why he started with this? I think I need to read it to find out somehow!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts