Mythbusters: Confirm or Bust

By: Samantha Margles
Location: Myth would have it, that it is in the Science section, but I think you should discover this for yourself.
Genre: Science

OK- I confess I am a huge fan of Mythbusters. In fact last night my son and I watched two episodes on DVD, we collect the series. I love their wild curiosity, I love their insane personal love affair with experiments- I mean last night watching Adam slide down that crazy water slide and spidermanning into the lake was hilarious, then watching them freak out walking over a duct tape bridge all in the name of science- was pure entertainment. I have heard Barack Obama say the Mythbusters have done more for science in education the USA than any other promotional programme and he thanked them.  I agree, I love history, I play with words, I hated science at school, these guys have changed that, they have made science sexy, they have spiced it up, and I reckon it is all about chemistry! yep- the chemistry of the presenters and the passion they have for blowing things up, going fast and truly being crazy. So I had to get the book and in case you don't know Mythbusters, check this out. It is from the Discovery Channel advertising the Ninja series!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts