How to build your own spaceship

By: Piers Bizony
Location: NF 629.45 BIZ
Genre: Outer Space and getting there.


I think I would need a travel guide, I mean where would I go. Mars has potential- there might be water and the views are good. Neptune would not work- far to cold. Venus to hot- a mere 450 degrees Celsius - and it is gassy, pretty nice to look at from here on earth, but to build a rocket and visit- no thanks. Uranus has heaps of radiation and I could die of cancer. Maybe I will my build my rocket to visit The Moon-  even though it scared me as a kid, it really is the best place to go. if only there was a Lonely Moon travel guide to tell me what I need to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts