Geek Girl

By: Holly Smale
Location: FIC SMA
Genre: Humour

 Here is the big question? Was I at geek at school, I mean I am a librarian, does that make me a geek? Nope- I dont think so- but then again. What determines a geek, who tells you that you are one and why is a geek so bad anyway?  As we all know- one day that might be your boss!!

 Harriet Manners knows a lot of things. She knows that a cat has 32 muscles in each ear, a jiffy lasts 1/100th of a second, and the average person laughs 15 times per day. She knows that bats always turn left when exiting a cave and that peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite. What she isn't quite so sure about is why nobody at school seems to like her very much. When Harriet is spotted by a top model agent, she grabs the chance to reinvent herself in the glam but ridiculous world of fashion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts