Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend

By: Matthew Green
Location: FIC GRE
Genre:  Fiction- Drama


This book is written by an imaginary friend,  Budo, but he feels real, he is the voice of the story and he journeys with Max- who invented him.

My name is Budo.
I have been alive for five years.
Max gave me my name.
Max is the only human person who can see me.
I am not imaginary.

"I wish there was a Heaven. If I knew there was a Heaven for me, then I would save Max for sure. I wouldn't be afraid because there would be a place to go after this place. Another place. But I don't think there is a Heaven, and I definitely don't think there is a Heaven for imaginary friends. Heaven is only supposed to be for people who God made, and God didn't make me. Max made me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts