River Cottage VEG Everyday

By: Hugh Fearnley- Whittingstall
Location: NF 641 FEA
Genre: Eating:)

I love this programme, it is earthy, it reminds me of my own childhood- especially the foraging part. Living on a farm we would always go home from a afternoon of meandering, with something to eat. Turnips, ducks, trout, blackberries, elderberries, peas, corn, rabbits, walnuts, crab apples, mushrooms, .. the list just goes on and then Mum would convert our foraging into edible yummies. That is why I love River Cottage - it reminds me of Mums cooking!!! I am pleased we finally have added a River Coattge book into our collection- but if you cannot find it- check out my lunch box!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts