30,000 years of inventions

By: Thomas J Craughwell
Location: NF 609 CRA
Genre: Coffee book!!

This book is annoying, it made me, yes made me, look through it. I wasted nearly an hour of my day captured by this book. It stole me. Who invented the rubber band? What about the design of the square bottomed paper bag - now who thought of that? What is the story behind the pop up toaster...? In the last 60 years 200 million Frisbees have been sold..so  who invented the Frisbee and why- see you want to find this out. Then there is Velcro and the history of post it notes....
Yes this book is consuming, fascinating and a total time waster- but I dare anyone who reads this to not do well in there next quiz night! Also you will not find it at 609 CRA- it will be lying around the library somewhere, anywhere especially after Yr 13 study!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts