The Hobbit

By: Tolkien
Location: On my E-Reader
Genre:-Tolkien

On December 14th The Hobbit Movie will be screened on the big screens of the world. Our very own Sir Peter Jackson has done it again, and we are very proud of him- my family will all go to this movie- hopefully together. Before I was allowed to marry my husband, he pulled me aside and said " Babe- I cannot marry you until you have read The Hobbit" - of course what option did I have- no Hobbit- no wedding. Well that was a few years back, and now with my new E-Reader, a rainy weekend, and a movie coming out soon- I have dedicated this weekend to re-reading the book that secured my husband. I want to savour the plot, Smaug myself, Bilbo my weekend, and be dwarfed- so I know the story from the soul of the author before I see the reflection from the brillance of Jackson. Rain it on this weekend- cause EReader here I come!

If you want to know more about the movie and this awesome poster go to http://www.movie-hobbit.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts