Entwined

By: Heather Dixon
Location: FIC DIX
Genre: Fairy Tale

I love a modern fairy tale, ever thankful to Princess Bride for hooking me in, which is concievable I guess. Romance, royalty, enchantment, charm, adventure- isnt  that what we all love, and I am weary of dystopia- it is dark and hopeless and fatalistic.  We have lots of new books at the moment about death and cancer and grief. Then we have all those blood sucking, fairae, fallen angel books.  Give me happy. Give me some romance, true love. Give me dashing suitors, beautiful gowns, dancing, magic and dancing anyday. This book is cross between Shrek, Grimm Brothers and Princess Bride- as you would wish it to be. Maybe this book also has a plot like this.. Buttercup: You mock my pain.
Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

 " A masterfully  woven tale of loss, intrigue, danger, magic, romance and relationships" -VOYA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts