Survive

By: Alex Morel
Location: FIC MOR
Genre: Survival

I hate books that make me cry when I skim them. I get a pile to look at and decide what books we will purchase for the library, and then one comes and grabs you and holds you and makes you cry and this one did. I could either chuck it back in the box and send it back, or watch as you get the book issued and watch you weep as well. I decided on the later. We have tissues on the returns table.
So why did it get me- well when you combine suicidal plans, true love, the outdoors and survival, and those things combine to make the girl who feels no hope- to go on living, it touches you. But then the true love part-- ouch, that bit is the tear jerker!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts