How to sell toothpaste

By: Leonie Thorpe
Genre: YF Family Drama
Location: FIC THO

As I read the blurb on the back of this book- it reminded me of one of my colleagues stories with her son, who is about to go to University and study- science. Just like the protangonist in this book, and like my colleagues son, they have cool Dads. How is it to be 17 and have a Dad who is cool in every way? Kinda steals your own limelight. Dad is an award-winning creative in an ad firm, with possibly his greater success being his ability to look younger - and way, way cooler - than his 17-year-old son .So in this story Dom decides to outwit, outclass and outcool his own Dad- my running a marketing campaign about toothpaste.
How hard can it be?  Try getting creative over toothpaste!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts