Never more

By: James Patterson
Location: FIC PAT
Genre: Its own, well it has to be there are 8 of them now.

I really am pleased this is the last Maximum Ride novel- because I have no more room on my shelf under PAT and they always get mixed up in the series order and my brain gets mixed  up as well, so now we have it, the final the R.I.P of Maximum Ride  - the 8th and final. It is Nevermore.

ONE LAST CHANCE for Max, Fang and Dylan...before it all ends.
Are you ready for the ultimate fight?
Because this is it.
One last incredible explosive adventure with an astonishing ending that no-one could see coming. The big question for you all- does Max and Fang get back together?
Max fans, Team Fang... get reading and find out how Maximum Ride ends its ride and please, if you dont like the ending- dont blame me, it is not my fault....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts